Το καλάθι αγορών είναι άδειο!
- Floodlights for metal halide lamps.
- Diecast aluminum body with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating, electrostatically painted in silver colour.
- Tempered safety glass resistant to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket with index for vertical orientation.
- Teflon filter for decompressing the luminaire.
- For Class II and some versions of Class I, electrical safety switch disconnects the main power supply for lamp change and luminaire maintenance.
- The floodlights are in accordance with regulations EN 60598-1 and EN 60598-2-5.
- Connection for operation on 230V-50Hz with conventional control gear and power factor correction capacitor.
- Wind exposed surface = 0,20 m2 (with vertical addressing 70ο).
Note: The ignition system is always installed inside the floodlight on a metal base.
There is also capacity for the ignition system to be placed in a waterproof box (cablo service):
a) from diecast aluminum for Class I (IP65) or
b) self-extinguisted thermoplastic for Class II (IP66).
The ignitor in each case is placed within the floodlight.
Length between control gear and floodlight max.50m.
Hot Restrike version available for short arc lamps.